for the record,
right now, and i am guessing for most of the rest of the day, the pictured story on the US version of the new york times website is about north and south korea meeting to mourn a south korean former prime minister, while the pictured story on the global version of the new york times website is about unwitting entrepreneurs in san francisco. the main headlines are in the same order on both versions.
i am beginning to think that they either have their tabs mislabeled in the office, as a result of some horrible prank, or they are just stupid and don't care about anything. from now on, as a rule - check the global edition when you are interested in reading about america (it's on the globe, right? right?) and check the US edition when you are interested in reading about foreign, and not domestic matters (because america is the entire world, which we should already know).
- Short Lists
- Triple Movie Review
- I Better Make This Post Before It Falls Apart
- Hello From Japan
- This Post, Sadly, Is About The Disaster That Is Th...
- Non New York Times Website Related Post
- Yes, The New York Times Website Is Important To My...
- There Is A Chance This Will Make Sense To Somebody...
- Loosely Japan Related Criticism of the New York Ti...
- This Is Not A Food Blog
- A Less Boring Post
- Uh Oh
- The Most Boring Post Yet
- The Last Four Days
- Tales From The Dreaded Hour
- frugality in action
- Thanks Hulu
- Thanks Netflix
- been a while
- blog of the centry
- interesting information about japan is in this blo...
- the first blog of the rest of my life
- my first second post in a single day
- blog of the day
- blog action
- ▼ August (27)