i am proud of myself for walking into lawson plus (the plus signifies one expensive piece of fruit of each variety, in a plastic wrapper), an all-too-convenient 24-7 convenience store, and only buying the small carton of milk i need to eat my "mild choco" flavor cereal tomorrow morning and the day after. yes, i did go for the lawson brand 139 yen version instead of the other brand 140 yen version, and yes i did pay with exact change. i did spend a good 8 minutes just walking around and looking at the variety of items, snacks, confections, and different products that lawson plus has to offer. i will stock up on foodstuffs when i return from tokushima city on saturday. if i dont post tomorrow, dont expect any blog action on this side of the internet until then.
- Short Lists
- Triple Movie Review
- I Better Make This Post Before It Falls Apart
- Hello From Japan
- This Post, Sadly, Is About The Disaster That Is Th...
- Non New York Times Website Related Post
- Yes, The New York Times Website Is Important To My...
- There Is A Chance This Will Make Sense To Somebody...
- Loosely Japan Related Criticism of the New York Ti...
- This Is Not A Food Blog
- A Less Boring Post
- Uh Oh
- The Most Boring Post Yet
- The Last Four Days
- Tales From The Dreaded Hour
- frugality in action
- Thanks Hulu
- Thanks Netflix
- been a while
- blog of the centry
- interesting information about japan is in this blo...
- the first blog of the rest of my life
- my first second post in a single day
- blog of the day
- blog action
- ▼ August (27)