so i had a small party at my house last night, and it was fun. in the morning, the toilet was clogged and my computer had no sound. a quick google search for the damaged driver solved the sound problem, and a heavy duty $8 plunger solved the toilet problem, so now i am just chilling, watching the yankees get destroyed by the red sox, which is okay because the yankees scored 20 runs against the sox in their last game.
all i have to do today is feed myself and vacuum. i have to remember tomorrow is garbage day, because i forgot about the last one. that is all for today.
- Short Lists
- Triple Movie Review
- I Better Make This Post Before It Falls Apart
- Hello From Japan
- This Post, Sadly, Is About The Disaster That Is Th...
- Non New York Times Website Related Post
- Yes, The New York Times Website Is Important To My...
- There Is A Chance This Will Make Sense To Somebody...
- Loosely Japan Related Criticism of the New York Ti...
- This Is Not A Food Blog
- A Less Boring Post
- Uh Oh
- The Most Boring Post Yet
- The Last Four Days
- Tales From The Dreaded Hour
- frugality in action
- Thanks Hulu
- Thanks Netflix
- been a while
- blog of the centry
- interesting information about japan is in this blo...
- the first blog of the rest of my life
- my first second post in a single day
- blog of the day
- blog action
- ▼ August (27)